I found a beautiful collection of bird inspired cushions in Dunelm, I have taken photos of both sides as the backs were just as pretty as the front.
All of the cushions are amazing value for money and they are great quality- I have given them all a good squeeze and they pass the squishy test 🙂
Here is some more information about each cushion.
- Teal Heron velvet textured finish cushion, beautiful luxurious cushion with rich teal and gold colouring. The cushion is 45 x 45cm, made from 52% cotton and 48% viscose and is machine washable £22
- The Zen bird rectangle cushion has been crafted with faux silk fabric giving it an elegant finish. The cushion is 30 x 50cm, sponge clean only, the cushion has green hints and a green soft velvet feel back. The cushion is 100% polyester on the front and 100% cotton on reverse £8
- Waters edge Mallard duck seafoam cushion, blue tones with a really cute polka dot reverse ( which will be great to alternate between the two). The cushion is 35 x35cm, is 100% polyester and machine washable £8
- The beautiful Hummingbird cushion is a lovely bright summery cushion with an amazing fuchsia pink velvet reverse. The cushion is 45 x 45cm, 95% polyester and 5% linen and wipe clean only. The cushion is £12 and would look great accompanied with either fuchsia or teal plain cushions either side.
- The swan cushion is very plain with grey tones it would look great with other soft pastel cushions paired with it. The cushion is 43 x 43cm with a 100% polyester chenille front and a 85% polyester/15% linen reverse £10