The Cutest Trinket Dishes Around
Trinket dishes are great for all ages, whether you use them for your jewellery, coins, paper clips or any small items. There are so many variations in the shops at the moment and they seem to be making a comeback. I have selected a few of my favourites to show you, my favourite is shown above in my collage.
- I love anything to do with bunnies in homeware, so I thought this dish was very cute. Currently only £5.99 in TK Maxx, this is a fine ceramic dish and is microwave and dishwasher safe (although hopefully you wont need to wash it but always good to know). The colour is a beautiful shimmering pearl essence light green.
- Next we have the “You Rock” trinket dish from Matalan, Matalan have quite a range of trinket dishes in at the moment. The dish is £4 and is a brightly multi-coloured ceramic dish that is only advised as wipe clean only.
- Another Matalan cute find, move over unicorns and llamas now the Narlwhal is in in town. This trinket dish would look very cute in a child’s bedroom, the pastel lilac and baby blue colours are so in this season and give it a very fairy tale feel. The dish is only £2.50 which is my cheapest trinket dish find.
- I’m loving the cute finds in Next, here we have a eyelash theme dish with a golden metallic rim which would be great in the bedroom for putting you’re jewellery on. The dish is 100% ceramic and is currently £4.50 in Next.
- Last but not least, a very cute sausage dog trinket dish. I’m seeing lots of cute sausage dog themed in homeware in various stores at the moment. The slogan reads ” it’s been a looong day” which is a very fun play on words, the dish is currently £6.
My favourite trinket dish (although quite hard as they are all very cute) would have to be the Eyelash dish from Next at £4.50. I personally would use this in my bedroom on my dresser to put my everyday jewellery in.