A Taste of Paradise
Tropical and cactus prints are definitely in this season. Here are a few of my top finds on the highstreet.
Product information from the top left:
- The tropical hurricane vase is £6 from Asda’s George Homewear department. The vase is 19cm high and 13cm wide and is made from glass . The pretty tropical multi coloured leaf print surrounds the vase and is very eye catching. This vase would be perfect for showing of your flowers and would also make a beautiful centre piece on your table.
- The pink palm leaf super soft throw is £6 from the Asda George range. The throw is 150cm long and 120cm wide, it is machine washable and can be tumble dried (which is great to keep the super soft feel). Asda do amazing throws at great prices, this would be great to brighten up your room or add an exotic feel to the lounge.
- The cactus mug from Asda is great way to add a bit of fun to your crockery wear. The mugs are priced at £2 individually or £4 for a pack of 2. They are made from porcelain and are dishwasher safe, the background on the mugs is a grey geometric print with bright green various cactus deigns scattered around.
- The bright printed leaf cushion from Next reads “Find Beauty In The Everyday” its great to add positive vibes to the home. The cushion is 100% cotton, sponge clean only with metallic gold print wording. The reverse of the cushion is plain and the size of the cushion is 43cm x 43cm.
- The green tropical leaf outdoor cushion with red piped edging is £9.99 from TK Maxx. The square cushion is 45cm x 45cm, the cover is 80% polyester and 20% cotton and the filling is 100% polyester. It is recommended that the cushion is only spot cleaned, although this cushion says “outdoor” it would look great on conservatory furniture, really bringing the outdoor in.
- The small potted faux succulent cactus is £4 from Matalan, its a fun home accessory for indoor use. It’s definitely faux for a reason as it looks more of a novelty piece rather than a real cactus. This would look fun in the kitchen or in a teenagers bedroom.
- I love this cactus vase, its quirky and fun and is reduced in TK Maxx for only £4 which is such a bargain. Cactus’s are a fun new trend this season so this would be great to brighten up a hallway or lounge with some cute flowers.